Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.Sign Up
The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019
Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777
- News team: added: Sniper Rifle, MP5, Shotgun, Desert Eagle + Jetpack. Spawns on top of transmitter hill, expect easy access to news maverick helicopters, i think the spawn is not too bad, it is pretty close to airport and farmers. I didn't give a tec on purpose because i don't want them to become a "cheap team buzzing in the air on jetpacks" by default.
- Rifas, golfers, firemen: removed. Less than 5% population total used those teams at all.
- Swat: gone - replaced with FBI once again, all the enforcers on spawn were replaced with FBI ranchers (that have +1000 health more by default). Half the underground...
- Desyncing of driveby in spawns properly (same method as sparrow and other whores so they cant fire into spawns) without removing player's weapon or ejecting people out of the cars, this enables mp5 bike jumps.
- A lot of re-coding of weapon pickups, please report any issue related to pickups ASAP.
- More achievement data collection
Thanks again to Rockford for testing this release in advance.
Not much was changed, next update will probably be larger, i'm scheduling re-making the laggy shop markers system as one thing (no more entering ammu and waiting for checkpoint to show up and support for multiple markers nearby (to solve pier glitchiness) )
- More sync optimizations!
- Team popularity counters (for statistics so we can see how popular teams really are)
- Map: fixed another map hole in sf, added 2 tiny bridges in submarine pen
- Kamikaze kill attribution: bug found and fixed.
- Changes to pickup system (various fixes to do with time wraps.. internal, should have no visible change for players, but if you see any changes, report them asap.)
- Vehicle attached objects: moved to streamer, this should greatly optimize how fast the game loads for people.
- Some performance optimizations internally
- Experimental code to try and figure out cause of claimed / perceived worse weapon performance on partyserver compared to other servers
- Fix for a few anticheat cheat framing bugs that caused players to be banned
- Experimental anticheat for blatant health hacking
- Increased amout of concurrent turf wars to 20
- Some optimizations and changes in spectate panels, admins...
I just had my home computer, the one used for all script development die 2 days ago.
The motherboard has died, it no longer recognizes any hard drive. It appears that sata chipset has been fried or gone nuts.. whatever scenario, the motherboard also has a few bad caps and has lived over its expected time as-is, it also barely boots - it takes 10 tries to even wake it up, then it will not boot as it doesn't recognize any drive, so which basically makes it useless, drives were however tested via external hdd dock and are all ok.
The pc was custom built inside small chasis and with core 2 quad cpu and 4x2gb DDR2 ram sticks, ideally i'd replace just the motherboard, but replacing also ram and cpu would cost a lot more and i can't even afford to replace the motherboard right now.
So this is why i'm running the fundraiser to have motherboard replaced, the pc...
- Spawn shooting desync plugin was modified to potentially fix some on-foot movement glitches during shooting
- Updated some other plugins too
- Attempted to fix spawn protection issue outside spawn areas
- Added debugging commands to figure out cause of the skin bug
- Streamer plugin is now used for more objects. As a result this gives it a few seconds faster initial connection to the server. Server should now be more stable and more pleasant to connect to (less various connection problems)
- Kamikaze statistics tracking: will try to identify if kamikaze is being used way too much to target and grief specific people
Please do report if people can still get spawn protection outside spawn zones or if this is now fixed.
- Unneccesary spawn enter/exit notifications no longer appear in spectate mode
- attempted to again fix the issue with skins, PLEASE REPORT IF IT STILL OCCURS.
- New options in /settings: choose when to see death reports and connection reports.
- Workaround for killing ghosts in water: produces a extra large water mine object together with ghost that you can shoot - no way people can abuse this anymore.
- Custom compiled streaming plugin to reduce amout of network load for streaming objects by 1/3.
- spectate panel alignment and optimizations
- created more filtering of bad bullets data from cheats and desync
- added streaming statistics to /netstats
- internal: tracking of vehicle collisions (will be used for statistics and destruction derbies)
- admins: realtime display of unhandled reports, various other anti-cheat experiments.
- Spectating panel should no longer use excessive sync data and disconnect spectators, with that there might have been other glitches introduced related to spectating, please report anything special.
- Less unneccesary data is sent immediatly when connecting - people should have more stable networking protocol on joining the server (less chance to experience "illegal nickname" / "you are banned" sa-mp bugs ).
- Team variation skin bug debugging and potential fix, let me know if it works, if not then PM me for instructions on how you can help with this.
- Admins now have a reports counter on screen to more easily see when reports are getting handled and where their action is needed.
- Removed bull on the tram - it was out of place, looked dumb and caused various glitches and sync issues, sorry for that.
- Some changes in turfs around chickens (making their turf size more comfortable, it was rather small...
We have decided to simplify taking in new admins, while everything else still applies that you need to get enough support from staff when they vote for you you can now submit your admin application at any time you wish.
The server map displays full information about spawns, turfs, special locations, pickups and vehicle spawns.
It also shows players, but does not identify who it is (unless you are an admin), this is to prevent making stalking / harrassing too easy (you have /gps.. use that).
Also, the data does not update constantly (player position and turf owners are loaded when page is loaded only - this will be improved in a later update)