Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Comments on Profile Post by Reda.

1. Chu
    Chu
    He does not reply to people tagging him, as he's really busy atm.
    Jul 23, 2016
  2. ContractKiller
    ContractKiller
    You just whistle and expect him to show up? The world does not revolve around you just PM him and wait for a response.
    Jul 23, 2016
  3. Reda.
    Reda.
    @Dizzy i pmed him days ago in forums and in-game but he doesnt answer at all and his answer to the last forum thread which is made today means he is arround but never answerd my request.
    @ContractKiller <3
    Jul 23, 2016
  4. Chu
    Chu
    Don't be antsy with him if it's related to your permanent mute, ask Reaper. RedShirt won't respond to something if Reaper or any other admin are the one who requested the mute. He might be in-game, but he's testing scripts on another server that will be pushed out to the main server.
    Jul 23, 2016
  5. Reda.
    Reda.
    kidding me ? let my mute away lol , i just need him for account changements, slow knows about it better.
    Jul 24, 2016