1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important Achievements - update

Discussion in 'SAMP Server News' started by RedShirt, Aug 17, 2016.

1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

I have fixed a bunch of bugs related to achievements:
    - wenson no longer gets all the achievements for being most insulting, his account was cleaned of them and achievement calculation fixed
    - Achievements system will now show your position up to #50-th place (previously it only shown up to #30)
    - Not all achievements were showing on accounts, clans and rest of website, while some medals were duplicates - This was now also fixed, thanks to stealth for reporting this.

A few more achievements were added:

- Most succesful leader of the suicide cult (likes /kill cmd a lot)
    - Demolition man (used the most car bombs)
    - Found the most suitcases
    - Clumsiest person (person who dies due to falling the most)

In future some achievements will have a minimum threshhold, so let's say if a player is the only one to make a chainsaw kill or the only person in some category, this won't give a medal.

Achievements will also be modified slightly in the future:

Not only will they be weekly but also daily / hourly: incase you reach a certain amout of each achievement at any given time - that will give you a one-time permanent achievement added to your profile.

An example: once You've killed 20 people with a chainsaw you can get a permanent "friday 13th achievement", similarly blowing up 20 tanks would give you a permanent tank buster achievement.

Hopefully this makes things even more interesting :)

JinX, GABRU, [spEc]Metal and 3 others like this.
  2. Zest_

Zest_ BANNED
    BANNED

I would like to suggest one more modification -
    Player that has the most number of achievements in a month should be awarded ( may be some additional skins / nitrous or any other facility of a feature pack for one week/month/any specific time interval )

3. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

That will not be done, but some certain achievements (like positive karma ones) might in the future count towards possible feature pack, if ofcourse it turns out this is a good way to do it.

Zest_ likes this.
  4. Aus

Aus Airman Basic

Dont you think is writing "asshole" in players profiles is.. slightly offensive? Not good to my opinion

[​IMG]

5. Stealth

Stealth KungFu Grip's Family of Crime
    Sr. P.S. Admin

Thanks for the fix red! And lol @ this guy ^

6. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

I agree, however please understand where that medal comes from, it means you were kamikazing same person over and over again to actually earn it, that's why it also gives negative karma on your account, if you have an idea, we can change the name of achievement to something else - please make a suggestion for what to name it.

Also, the medal will eventually no longer be shown in your profile once you earn more & new 1st places in other categories.

Zest_ likes this.
  7. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

A few changes:

It now shows the minimum needed to actually qualify for weekly medals, for example you need at least 5 shots with silenced 9mm to qualify for the award, anything under that will not qualify, different achievements have different minimum threshholds.

I also increased amout of top time spent on server so that it shows 50, instead just 10, i'm considering giving people who get over 10 hours weekly feature pack for the next week, i will likely add same for some other categories, such as those who are marked as +glorious.

[spEc]Hunter likes this.
  8. One man Army

One man Army Airman Basic

Don't you notice that something wrong is happening with an achievements page?
    It's not getting refreshed for days by now and it still shows achievements for previous week. (I mean a week before last, as today is monday already.)

A time counter works fine, however no one received any medals for 39th week.

Update: looks like the problem is solved.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  9. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

it's fixed, they now update, but the week 39 is still missing. i'll try to get the medals out with proper data for previous week, it might take some time.

10. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

restored week 39 to proper state & gave achievements :)

One man Army likes this.
  11. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

i've cleared some duplicate achievements that i have found that system was giving out in july and august (something that was apparently fixed later by me, but i never cleaned up old data)

I'm readying new website pages that will allow you to review all the past weeks for achievements in one place, i am also working on a system that will provide winners of certain positive categories to receive free donator / feature pack coupon codes, this will become the only way to obtain feature pack, we are no longer selling it and have currently no intentions to change this.

Coupon codes will basically provide you with 14/7/5 days of feature pack (1st, 2nd, 3rd place) and will appear in winner's profiles.

To claim them i'm going to build a system where you will be able to see your code ingame in the game menu, however you ill be able to claim or give the codes away to other players too.

You will not receive coupons if you already have unused coupons or less than 5 days of expiring feature pack.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    One man Army likes this.
  12. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Changes were done to spent the most time spent on server, it was always actually amout of time connected, so it was renamed to "Spent the most time connected on server"

With this i have added a correct "Spent the most time actively playing on server" category, which brings + 5x karma and + 5x glorious, probably the maximum of all categories.

The category is actual time the player was engaged into doing stuff, so while first category counts total time connected, this one does not count time that player wasn't paused, but only counts time when player was doing stuff, like fighting or moving (excludes surfing cars or being a passenger), it also excludes spectating - so just being connected and not paused will not count to get on top of this list, you will need to actually play.

The achievements now give out free donator / feature pack bonus codes. When on the website you see the medals with wings, it means player is awarded with bonus feature pack code
    [​IMG]

People are already being awarded codes, but i did not yet complete the system to activate them.
    Expect another announcement regarding this soon, you will be able to also already use and activate codes that you were awarded (but not told about) for past 2 weeks as well!

13. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

There is now a notice that informs you have received a reward donator code when you login into server.

You can access the codes with /rewards in-game and then quickly activate the code from the menu.
    You can also give the code to someone else to use ( they can be activated as vouchers on https://partyserver.us/?page=digital_store by anybody you give to )

Each code is only useable ONCE and for ONE person.

pr0wh0re, slow, Xatos and 2 others like this.
  14. pr0wh0re

pr0wh0re Staff Sergeant

This should furthermore help with the player count being that players can earn something with their activity. and it can also encourage players to invite "friends" because of this, informing whoever they invite that they can earn some extra perks through activity, taking advantage from most servers only have the "V.I.P" donor perks thats only from donations.

15. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Winning those top desired achievements will probably be for a long time the only way to get donator status, they have also been marked so you can know winning which ones give feature pack on the website.

16. Xatos

Xatos Airman First Class

Have you think about use blockchain before? It's better than nothing imo.

17. JinX

JinX Airman

and 1.0 get 2.0? :eek:

18. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Not currently.

donator is feature pack (2.0)

19. [NTL]Nightta

[NTL]Nightta [ACI]Nighty
    P.S. Admin

Week 2 (since this update), still no rewards.

[​IMG]

20. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

You did read the conditions under which you get the codes? you did not win any of those categories..

Actually, disregard that and try again.. my fault.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017