1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important Additional offical policy regarding aimbotters

Discussion in 'SAMP Server News' started by RedShirt, Oct 12, 2016.

1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

We had another regular banned for aimbot (chompeta), which is leading us to introduce a system by which anybody from regulars banned for stats padding and aimbot (and potentially all other cheats too, but primarily cheats) will have their recent kills un-done and cleared off other people's statistics.

So, if you have 10-30 deaths on your profile that were made by a cheater they might get erased in the future and your deaths lowered to remove cheater's kills.

Currently we are storing whole month of data, primarly meant to show kills on server and profile statistics pages which is somewhere above 100000 kills. I will double this storage, but the updates are most likely going to be made with a delay (incase a player appeals the time for his kills to erase will update), but if anti-cheat banned a person we can probably do the updates instantly.

Lesbian, GABRU, Overnet and 2 others like this.
  2. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Warmachine and [LGC]Vagabundo have also decided to get themselves banned for aimbot usage.

I understand why many people since lagshot was introduced years ago still somehow think and have perception that other players might be cheating and go cheat because they think they won't get caught and that we are not dealing with aimbotters.

This is really a big flaw in their logic and it only gets them banned in the end.

We have zero tollerance for people with aimbots, we notice if players get suddendly better at their aim and can analyze every shot for every kill their make.
    We know difference between lag and good aim, we know differenc when people toggle it on just when fighting noobs so regulars won't get suspicous, we gave been dealing with this shit undercover silently for years (lag shot compensation was introduced in 2014 - 2 years ago ). Other players also notice this and make reports. We are not silently waiting, this is going on even when there is no admins in game.

There is no way for anybody to get unbanned if you get banned for aimbot, so stop trying to get away with it.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    rrrrr likes this.
  3. DeepSoul

DeepSoul Airman

:talking:;) wow :)

4. rrrrr

rrrrr Airman First Class

If regular player banned for aimbot, maybe his clan must get penalty also for clan tag stain?

5. pr0wh0re

pr0wh0re Staff Sergeant

lol? if someone that has a clan tag get banned, from leader/founder to regular member, are you suggesting the rest of the clan mates get punished too? sounds like that too me from what i just read.

now heres a question for you: if [T.X.]Bankiller or whatever his name is, gets banned for some cheat or rulebreak, because you're friends with him and usually play as a mechanic with him, should you be punished as well? let that sink in...

rrrrr likes this.
  6. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

I think it's not fair to ban / punish a clan for something one member might do, this would not be fair.

7. rrrrr

rrrrr Airman First Class

At least in clan statistic must be record how many banned aimboters in clan, and clan must leave top 10 or some like that. Regular clan member must understand before break rules - he must step over his friends!

8. rrrrr

rrrrr Airman First Class

1st. paragraph: yes. Before invite, clan must answer on question: my clan want divide responsibilities with that smart high skilled wonder boy? Because up today top of clan charts can be reach by easy tactic: invite player with good statistic (who cares about his honest methods?); raise clan statistic (now my clan top10 again!) with his hands (probably dirty); and finally successful ban this nerd without notifying the public about shit.

2nd paragraph: until I and my friend did not create a clan together, I am not responsible for him. But if we, while entering the clan took an oath, I must to share the responsibility with my member clan for clan techniques, because he acts on our behalf.

9. pr0wh0re

pr0wh0re Staff Sergeant

lol not to be a quick grammar nazi but none of what i typed above are paragraphs. those are sentences, separate sentences. wheres Alejoint when you need him?

still doesn't make any sense rrrrr you could've started a clan with nothing but great high skilled players that play clean, for years to be exact. if one player decides to go rogue and cheat, the other clan mates have no responsibility over his/her actions. no one can force clan mates to play clean or not break a rule. there is no "oath" to this, its online gaming lol. joining a clan (especially in sa:mp) is just like simply joining a team.

however, i do think i have an idea of what you're trying to say. you're basically saying clans that had a few cheaters in them should get punished statistically, like have a top 10 "bad reputation" clan or something like that in the server statistics. but still....

so why would you be responsible for him after he cheats if you did create a clan and have him as a member? there isn't much of a difference from him playing with you with a tag or without one.

rrrrr likes this.
  10. rrrrr

rrrrr Airman First Class

Clan tag looks like part of nickname and common mentality and methods of clan members.

11. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

12. GABRU

GABRU Community Troll
    Community Troll

join a clan rrrrr :D