1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important February updates

Discussion in 'SAMP Server Updates' started by RedShirt, Feb 5, 2016.

1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Yesterday's update:

- Spawn shooting desync plugin was modified to potentially fix some on-foot movement glitches during shooting
    - Updated some other plugins too
    - Attempted to fix spawn protection issue outside spawn areas
    - Added debugging commands to figure out cause of the skin bug
    - Streamer plugin is now used for more objects. As a result this gives it a few seconds faster initial connection to the server. Server should now be more stable and more pleasant to connect to (less various connection problems)
    - Kamikaze statistics tracking: will try to identify if kamikaze is being used way too much to target and grief specific people

Please do report if people can still get spawn protection outside spawn zones or if this is now fixed.

titanium, Nyphz, KazzizzaK and 5 others like this.
  2. Wolfy

Wolfy -ACI-

"- Kamikaze statistics tracking: will try to identify if kamikaze is being used way too much to target and grief specific people"

From today, only m4 works when someone kames, I practiced kamis for 20 mins today and tries didn't work. Weird?

3. Leslie_Burke

Leslie_Burke Airman

How it works? It works right now?

4. Xatos

Xatos Airman First Class

Does it work as anti kami or just to identify if a player gets griefed by them?

5. [OMCK]KOLAYNCHIK_IS_LOVE

Yeah, kamis do nothing now :shake: I hope it will be fixed soon the way it used to be. :rock:

ReiN likes this.
  6. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

wait what? nothing regarding kamis was changed in that way, i just added some code to have statistics of how it's used, unless that introduced some new bug..

i'd check what i changed if my home pc didn't die.. more info about this later.