1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important June 10 update

Discussion in 'SAMP Server Updates' started by RedShirt, Jun 10, 2016.

1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

This is version 7.1.7a put up live today:
    • Further improved [sprinting] tracking
    • Improved player full frame packet recorder, added unoccupied sync of vehicles in full
    • Improved centered alignment of textdraws, slight improvement in class selection (with possibility for text to align and adapt itself nicely to any amout of team classes)
    • Vehicle systems: proximity detection of vehicles attacking vehicles, used for achievements and improves anticheat
    • Neons now also turn off automaticly when vehicles respawn (less of a mess on spawns)
    • Kamikazing no longer works when plane is on fire / smoking, this is to prevent players from avoiding crediting vehicle kills
    • Attempting to further prevent fake-entering

Most of changes that matter here are those related to achievements, there was a few fixes made for that that were really needed before achievements go live.

2. Murilo

Murilo Airman Basic

These changes were very good. It gets better still PartyServer.

3. [spEc]Hunter

[spEc]Hunter spEcial
    P.S. Trustee

4. Reda.

Reda. Airman First Class

yes, i saw it too, i was shooting with rustler and this msg , deleted all the text , i mean what if u are chatting and this happens to u u cant read the messages good :/

5. Leslie_Burke

Leslie_Burke Airman

Kamikaze won't work correctly. Rustler didn't explode everytime, even with 1000 hp.

6. Zest_

Zest_ BANNED
    BANNED

Sawns causing much less damage..... My Internet is running as usual.... Usual ping and fps....

7. Silent

Silent Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Have to admit I have no idea what this means/is for. What is avoiding crediting vehicle kills?

Also what does, 'You are not attacking at any vehicle', mean?

8. Murilo

Murilo Airman Basic

No longer appears the message "You are not Attacking at any vehicle". It was removed from the update?

[​IMG]

9. Murilo

Murilo Airman Basic

Everyone complains that the swan off does not log the shots, but with me it's working perfectly! I believe that this problem happens with some players.

10. PRED4TOR

PRED4TOR Airman Basic

Sawn-off shots don't register when you use no reload bug(2 shot).Idk is this made on purpose so that it won't be so easy to kill players?If not please fix it...

11. Reda.

Reda. Airman First Class

exactly , it doesnt works for me too but not all the time. using the 4 shoots will get a full damage this last days

12. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Avoiding vehicle kills.. new version has ability to track stuff like rustler killing another rustler for achievements / statistics purpose and this would not function if the plane crashed due to engine failure / smoke for some reason (you know what gta engine is full of suprises) so in this condition kami was prevented so that kills are properly attributed.

There was a debug message left in when i was checking if shooting detection from plane to plane and tank to other vehicles, etc.. worked, that spammed a lot but was removed already a few days ago.

Regarding sawnoffs: no idea, but i'll give a look at what i changed in shooting code, might be a failure / mess somewhere in AC..