1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important may 24 Update

Discussion in 'SAMP Server Updates' started by RedShirt, May 24, 2016.

1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Some changes:
    Getting armour and health from swat trucks has changed:
    - for health, you need to be in the vehicle for 3 seconds minimum
    - for armour, you need to be in the vehicle for 3 seconds minimum. If you are not justice team member, then you are limited to where you can get armour, you can't get it at same place twice, so truck has to be some distance away from where you got it last (you can drive the truck )

I think i'll change the 2nd thing with distance, but it'll stay like this on server for a few days.

Additionally:
    - You can press "2" key (landing gear) in cars to toggle neons, you always get a random color assigned. lights on neons only work certain time of day ingame (during night mostly, depends on weather).

Effect looks like this:
    [​IMG]

- /cloak tells you when it expires (donators)
    - shots notification about attacker is now availible to anyone, no longer just donators. find the option in /settings and turn it on.

Bobsik, Putasso, FireFox_ and 8 others like this.
  2. Reda.

Reda. Airman First Class

this rocks

3. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

OH, and i forgot.. we also added a [SPRINTING] label so you can see when players are tapping sprint to run faster (so that other players would stop reporting them for speed hacks).

4. Reda.

Reda. Airman First Class

i saw that blue thing , and i didnt know whats it , thnx.