1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important Partyserver V7 updates

Discussion in 'SAMP Server Updates' started by RedShirt, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leslie_Burke

Leslie_Burke Airman

Okay, i just checked the TastyServer few minutes ago. I checked only tanks and i can say two things:
    1) tanks sucks, if this v7 will be in PS
    2) Igore will commit suicide (bad joke, but there reasons for it)

I can't make video, becouse of my shitty laptop, but i made few ss. In every ss you can see only one situation - you can't move forward with your tank, invisible forse will push you. It's okay when some bad guy want to spawnkill with tank, but if you just want to ride your tank near spawn area - you can't do it. And this feature can't solve the problem - i can shoot on spawns from a distance, but can't just ride my tank on a road near swats or nang base. And mb it's ok if we talking about only these two spawns, but look at Valets, Triads, Workers and Rifa - many roads now locked for tanks :(

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 16.jpg 18.jpg

Many new players, when they joined to the server, want to take tanks and kill someone, but now, when tanks have only 1500 hp - and this? My opinion - it should not be include in PS in this condition. Mb is possible to reduce borders? Mb make them like these red lines, now these "pushing boundaries" goes far beyond the spawn areas. Thank you.

2. Mike_Keaton

Mike_Keaton Chief Master Sergeant
    P.S. Admin

i agree with Leslie, tanks is completely useless and u can't simply drive around the city while u still can shoot and kill ppl on spawn , there's no sense. it should be changed, no one will like it
    About bugs, so far we founded 3 spawn spots which not protected by fences (its one at army, one at mafioso and one at valet)
    hydras and hunter works well

3. [GTN]eZkiLLeR[MO]

[GTN]eZkiLLeR[MO] Airman First Class
    Gang Leader

At some spawn area fence are missing.
    Mafiaso // valet // army.
    Car Park still works at spawns. (ex: I am valet and I am Car parking on swat in swat Spawn)

Tanks and Hydra can't go inside spawn, but they are able to shoot and dmg.

4. Mike_Keaton

P.S. Admin

hydra actually can go inside spawn zone, but when u shoot it makes u leave the plane

just tryed ghost system with poso and rockford, we can see ghost but can't kill him

upd: u can kill spawnprotected player with hydra. the victim reheal himself but not always it can help, it depends on how much rockets u shoot

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  5. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Regarding tanks: the tank is kept at such distance which does not allow it to shoot into red fence.. the distance is carefully picked and will also do same for molotovs and grenades.

A issue exists because you can't see the outer fence - understandably.. we will probably make both fences (inner and outer) visible in the end.

I think we should test it first and see how it works. If it's bad then i can alter how tank protection works however and just remove the player out of tank if they are shooting in the zone.

Ghosts: i will check what's happening, however it should work always (as long as you are on different team).

Regarding hydra: it's not yet fully complete and hydras are the last real issue remaining. I'll figure out the "hydra factor" somehow to prevent it from getting close enough to bomb spawns (i must detect hydra above the spawn somehow and shoot a few more rockets at it).

There is no way to know if you are essentially aiming spawn with tank / hydra or not.. this is the main issue with it..

6. Mike_Keaton

P.S. Admin

ithink it's better. will see

7. Poso

Poso PartyServer player since 2008
    Sr. P.S. Admin

You can still shoot in red fences with tank, and kill the protected player in there. RPG can be shot in the spawns also, outside of the fences tho so it works?

8. J4OSZ

J4OSZ The Soldier

Wtf the hydra ejects you when you shoot close to the spawn? I don't like that because i am used to flying by the nang base and shooting on the streets close to the base. Mainly when its the daily SWAT/Nang turf battle. Kind of strict if you ask me.

9. Mike_Keaton

P.S. Admin

It ejects you only if you I nside spawn area(inside red fence zone)

10. J4OSZ

J4OSZ The Soldier

Since i did not join the test server (yet) I cannot make as many suggestions but here's a quick one. When you fly a hydra/hunter/ss into the red gate of the spawn,can it say something like "Spawn area,Exit in 3,2,1" instead of a automatic ejection?

11. [NTL]Nightta

[NTL]Nightta [ACI]Nighty
    P.S. Admin

Ghost bug:

SP bug:

Hydra at spawn (in low level (Keaton) and flying around the base (Poso, 0:45))

Player can be killed if more missiles hit him.
    Same with Rhino.

Ghost thing is not working.

EDIT:

It's still easy to kill player with a SP, with hydra. I was flying around, slow was at his base (with SP) and I easily killed him (not frapsed). Same as Poso did with Rockford.
    You just need to fly and to shoot before you enter in spawn zone (red area).

12. Mike_Keaton

P.S. Admin

man it doesnt eject u if u just flying, ONLY IF U SHOOT IN RED ZONE

13. J4OSZ

J4OSZ The Soldier

Then why didn't you say that?

14. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

He did say that. "hydra actually can go inside spawn zone, but when u shoot it makes u leave the plane"

And only if you are not on the team which spawns there.

15. Zdeno

Zdeno Airman First Class

I saw few things:

- U cant go through bridge over swat spawn with tank. It just blocks you
    - When u jump in a heli on spawns (workers, golfers), heli immediately goes up, so u can run faster to avoid death (obvious when u r in other team than heli on spawn).
    - U can use sniper on other spawn, and sawns not.
    - When u r above some spawn (i checked golfers), u can still throw molotoves and they do damage.
    - U can't drive the road from valet spawn to ammu with tank. In this place i think it should be like with hydra. When u fire, u get out of vehicle.

I know most of those thing aren't some huge bugs, but maybe they will help to find others

16. [MoH]Uness_

[MoH]Uness_ Airman Basic

Hi Redshirt, it is really good update !
    i found some bugs as when u just spawned and some one bomb u with tank 2 or 3 times in row u get killed (the same thing for Hydra), the hp regeneration time isn't fast enough.
    Also u can use Tec-9 in others teams spawn with jetpack.
    And about the ghost after /spec or /class, Rock shot me too many times and it didn't work.

17. Rockford

Rockford Rockford
    Staff Member Forum Admin

ghost - after changing team:

ghost - after entering spectator mode:

so basically ghost kill doesn't work at all yet.

spawn protection health regenerating is quite slow, should be modified like it is in the original server:
    also, when you respawn after dying, you spawn with no spawn protection.. and when you change team to the same team also.

whorecrafts issues, you may not fly above the spawn precisely but you may avoid being ejected by flying a bit higher and still fire inside spawns. (video also shows how the player dies despite the fact he has a spawn protection.)

helicopters take off may be massively abused to avoid enemies and escape faster with the help of the spawn zone bouncing off protection:

the rest I found out about have been mentioned by others already.

18. Chu

Chu Forum Moderator
    Staff Member Forum Moderator

I believe that if a person /class while taking fire, it should /kill them and let them switch class. Much like how in event where you need to /kill to exit the event.

19. [GTN]eZkiLLeR[MO]

[GTN]eZkiLLeR[MO] Airman First Class
    Gang Leader

In this v7 server I have seen Tank issue is much more.
    instead of protecting spawn it begins annoying with tank.

1.) You are unable to get the tank from the bridge above the swats place.
    2.) You can ride the tank from the army one gate to the another gate. but at that place many times army were spawned.
    3.) You can not ride by the under-bridge of mafiaso class which go to chickens spawn.
    4.) If you wished to take the tank from fireman base/spawn to the mafiaso so its also get annoyed.
    5.) 6.) same as TANKS ISSUE>
    The above things are mentioned in the video, please watch it
    VIDEO LINK

Instead of making script with the tanks/rest, if it is possible to triggler with spawn protection then it would be good.
    Detail: If I spawn nang and My spawn protection much not be over within 2 conditions.
    Condition 1: unless I get out of the spawn red fence.
    Condition 2: Unless I kill one OR Unless I fire with any weapons.
    How its useful: It will be useful as our health does not decrease with tanks/hydras/anything if we spawn and there some spawnkiller then spawnkiller will scared as It hard for the spawn killer to defeat in one spawn.
    Suggestion to change it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are unable to see both fence as you say there one inner and outer fence. then why not there inner fence marked red and outer fence marked as blue so one can easily understand.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spawnkilling with the tank / hydra / hunter is not possible if 1st suggestion change as spawn protection will be script on Spawner not on the vehicles/weapons/enemy.
    Ghost idea is really nice, I really appreciate that. But there some bug in it, Plz fix it.
    I can carparked on spawner (Difffernt team) [ Can be fixed if again go with the first suggestion ]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  20. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

stop with reporting same thing over again, i have heard about the tank and hydra issue from at least 7 people, that is enough - i get it that there are issues.. this is what tests are for.
    You don't have to report something others have reported already - you only make a mess of the thread, just report what others have not yet reported.

tank is getting changed - it will only bounce off inner fence. and tank & hydra will remove you only if you shoot with it (potentially i might be able to desync those shots aswell).
    outer fence is not visible on purpose- one fence is already such a visual pain.. having 2 would be even worse.
    i will figure out something for the heli takeoff speed aswell.
    ghosts will be corrected.

new test version will be put up before release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.