Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important Reviving PartyServer in 2022

Discussion in 'SAMP Server Updates' started by agent_TACO, Jan 4, 2022.

1. agent_TACO

agent_TACO El Taco
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Been a long time. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm not sure how many people still frequent here but I've made a similar announcement on the PartyServer Discord server about reviving the community and more specifically, the server.

Rockford took over responsibilities about 3 years ago but has gone M.I.A for the last year and a half. Following the change in ownership, there were a few issues affecting the core functionality of the server which are still unresolved. As of right now, the server will not allow anyone to join.

What I'm purposing to do is get the server back in a stable position as it was prior to 2019. This includes:
    • Fixing the blacklisted Y_Less Plugin issue so it is visible in the hosted list.
    • Fixing issue with the ban/auto-ban system
    • Fix account/registration issues
    • Any other minor in-game bugs that are still present (armor re-gen issue, etc)
    I don't have a specific timeline to when this will be operational but doing what I can to move forward with the purposed revival daily. I would prefer to speak to Rockford and have his blessing with taking over responsibility but given the time he's been gone I don't anticipate he'll be back. That being said, if anyone has any social media contacts with him could you ask him to contact me via Discord. Also to any Level 10/5555 admins to do the same as your assistance will be of great help.

If this can't be done for one reason or another, I will look into creating something in another multiplayer mod (MTA, IV:MP, FiveM)

When I have more updates I will post here. Help will likely be needed but still too early to determine where it will be needed.

Happy New Year to the community and hope to see you in-game in the future.

agent TACO

2. Storm[OZ]

Storm[OZ] Suum cuique tribuere
    Sr. P.S. Admin

Hope you can fix all those said bugs, i would love to see the server back, so many sweet memories from childhood here.

In the meantime the rest of us should try to keep the discord alive and be ready to jump back in the server, it would be a shame if you manage to fix the server only for it to have no players. I know most of us moved on for SAMP, busy with real life stuff or just playing other games, but we can make an effort, its not like samp consumes that many hours to play.

Goodluck with fixing those issues and happy new year to everyone in the server!

3. Húgo

Húgo Airman
    P.S. Admin

Bring it back ASAP!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    HELICEMANNN and Kandake like this.
  4. Zycko[MO]

Zycko[MO] Airman First Class
    Gang Leader

Looking forward to come back and get the community active!

Húgo likes this.
  5. [2pac]Amaru_Shakur

[2pac]Amaru_Shakur Outlawz! ♫ Outlawz! ♪
    P.S. Admin

i would love to come back and reminisce, anything we can do to help you, just let us know bro

Húgo likes this.
  6. Nomad

Nomad Partyserver Staff
    P.S. Admin

Many years have passed, but I am still! Present!
    happy New Year. I hope they are well. Cheers

7. HELICEMANNN

HELICEMANNN Airman Basic

This is good news, thank you AGENT taco for the work.

8. agent_TACO

agent_TACO El Taco
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Well this is with the help of others. Currently in the process of implementing the a backup which I don't have an exact ETA as to when it's up and running. The idea is to get it up when its properly functioning as it should be.

I *may* require some testers in the near future but will follow up on that.

Now, regarding banned players I'm willing to wipe the slate clean for everyone as long as they agree to follow the rules. That being said, special cases are included in this but if they go back to being an asshole, they will be re-banned. You know who you are if you are a special case. Only stressing this because the goal is rebuild a solid base here while minimizing the annoyances that have plagued here in the past.

I'm hopeful we can bring this server back to what we had before. Looking at some old videos (which I will post soon) this was one crazy ride. I'd love to see if we can achieve something like that again with old and new players.

Húgo, Justiceiro, jizz156 and 2 others like this.
  9. rrrrr

rrrrr Airman First Class

In 2014 year, when damage by sawn-off shotgun was strong, the server was peak playable.