1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important Server updates - january 2016

Discussion in 'SAMP Server Updates' started by RedShirt, Jan 28, 2016.

1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Latest (today's update):
    • Unneccesary spawn enter/exit notifications no longer appear in spectate mode
    • attempted to again fix the issue with skins, PLEASE REPORT IF IT STILL OCCURS.
    • New options in /settings: choose when to see death reports and connection reports.
    • Workaround for killing ghosts in water: produces a extra large water mine object together with ghost that you can shoot - no way people can abuse this anymore.
    • Custom compiled streaming plugin to reduce amout of network load for streaming objects by 1/3.
    Earlier weeks:
    • spectate panel alignment and optimizations
    • created more filtering of bad bullets data from cheats and desync
    • added streaming statistics to /netstats
    • internal: tracking of vehicle collisions (will be used for statistics and destruction derbies)
    • admins: realtime display of unhandled reports, various other anti-cheat experiments.

[spEc]Metal, titanium, Nyphz and 4 others like this.
  2. [spEc]Hunter

[spEc]Hunter spEcial
    P.S. Trustee

Still not working properly.

EDIT: Well, its working for others skins, But CJ's skin (ID: 0) No.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  3. Camper_

Camper_ Airman First Class

still not working properly for skin id 252 sometimes yes other times nop and sometimes i ask my friend what skin do i have he reply the standard one so still not working properly .

4. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Did this skin thing ever actually work? and when approximately was it that this even started to happen?