1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest

The following links should help you get back in touch with our community and get to know what's new as of 07/23/2019

Commits thead // Join our Discord (chat) server

Join the game: PartyServer on SA-MP 0.3.7 or add the following IP manually to your client favorites: samp.partyserver.net:7777

Important Vote on which class to remove

Discussion in 'SAMP Server News' started by RedShirt, Oct 26, 2016.

?

Which class should be removed

Poll closed Nov 25, 2016.
  1. Pimps

10 vote(s)
    18.9%
  2. Chicken

11 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. Mechanics

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  4. Triads

32 vote(s)
    60.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

We are planning to add another class in the city, but to do so we need to remove one existing team.

The teams you have in options are 4 of the LEAST used teams, and i can add that pimps are the most upopular team.

[spEc]Hunter likes this.
  2. [DIE]Kastro

[DIE]Kastro Technical Sergeant

1)Mechanics have a legacy , also no point removing them since you want to add a team inside the city.
    2) Pimps may be the least used team but there are players who like to play on it to kill max of players so we need to consider that before voting.

My choice narrows down between Triads and Chickens and I think Triads will be a better choice to remove . Since chickens vs mafias makes up for a good fight.

3. Leonel_Carranza

I voted the team of mechanics, why they are far of the city.

4. tsui921

tsui921 Staff Sergeant
    Sr. P.S. Admin

Triads are like another version of Army,a lot of new players join them but not in as much numbers, and they don't have any regular players that would play as them unlike pimps and mechanic, both of which I would play as on occasion (more so pimps). Chicken I would keep too, they have a good location near ammunation and Cluckin' bell. I think we need to keep the teams on that side of the map (Mafia,Chicken,Rich,Pimp) or it will end up a deserted area. My vote is for Triads.

5. RedShirt

RedShirt Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Admin

The new class would be really close proximity to where triads are already, so there's that if it helps decide

6. JinX

JinX Airman

FBI

7. Saloun

Saloun Senior Airman

Triads

8. Clown_Lobanja

Clown_Lobanja Fat Clown
    P.S. Trustee

Remove Triads and put Clown class and skins :)

WeekendSoldiers likes this.
  9. Bakarcrazy1

Bakarcrazy1 Guest

There's an Ammu near Chicken spawn for which reason, you may see groups of people fighting there, which is a delicious feast to the eyes of a kamikaze but due to spawn being near it is not possible to kami so yeah remove chickens . or at least reduce the spawn radius.

Triads is the most useless team, I have never myself taken it.
    The location of the base is so bad man .You can remove it if u want.

But please do not remove the perks offered by triad base ramming car, health, ammo 3x, the vehicles .

Pimps are still a cool team.
    If u remove mechanics whose gonna trouble the pilots ?

10. WeekendSoldiers

WeekendSoldiers Airman First Class

Haha, I agree with this. There should be a ´Killer Clown´ class, where the clowns are hidden from radar so they can scare the other players.(smthng like infinite cloak) To compensate this, give the clowns less guns than other classes (but include the chainsaw and/or knife), disable kami-kills or put a quotum to avoid cloaked kamispam.

Who is with me :rock: [​IMG] [​IMG]

KazzizzaK likes this.
  11. Lesbian

Lesbian Command Chief Master Sergeant
    P.S. Trustee

Make a new class in Old ZombieTech Building and call them the 'RedShirts'
    [​IMG]

I am very Serious!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    WeekendSoldiers likes this.
  12. Stealth

Stealth KungFu Grip's Family of Crime
    Sr. P.S. Admin

Wish we could keep all 4 tbh. But out of the 4, triads have the least as far as legacy imo. I vote triads.

13. Chu

Chu Forum Moderator
    Staff Member Forum Moderator

I voted both Triad and Mechanic for a reason. Although Mechanic has its perks (getting away from firefight and chaos from the city, etc.), it's also the furthest team spawn (which is the reason I rarely choose it). It does have a good selection of weapons and vehicles and going into the city is a drive away. The main reason I sometimes like choosing Triad is the animation kick that it has when you right-click and kick vs. other teams (probably the reason I like being Triad). But it's sometime less used unless a clan is organized and Triad is great in numbers.

14. Storm[OZ]

Storm[OZ] YE BOIIIIIIIIIII
    Sr. P.S. Admin

Triads for sure, they are almost non existent, yes they used to be really funny some time ago when we had more players and triad was a cool option for grouping with friends in a non-usual team, but now considering the player amount, we need to keep players in less teams as possible.

15. xShadoWxIZ

xShadoWxIZ Airman Basic

Yeah but new players choose to always triad as first choice, i have noticed that
    Salu2

16. Zest_

Zest_ BANNED
    BANNED

Well in my opinion we should remove both mechanics and chickens . They are isolated from the rush of san fierro and they dont even have any added privileges , like jetpack in case of news.
    Its not about having a history or legacy , its about how u evolve ur server to compete with others. And i think we can generate more fun by concentrating the server population . This would probably help players to have more confrontations in less time

17. pr0wh0re

pr0wh0re Staff Sergeant

i personally can't choose. i like'em all still

18. GABRU

GABRU Community Troll
    Community Troll

shifting mechanic spawn to another place might help ...

19. Jerry (grenade)

Can we just remove and not adding a new class? Most of the time, we have less than 60 players and we have 13 teams so ofc some of the class will be less used. Most of the active player will only play in FBI, valet and pilot. News it didn't make a big different between golfer. If we add a new class and the result is same as News, why don't we just remove a class and group the players in the other original class ?

20. IcemaИИ

IcemaИИ Drugs Taster

mechs...